Submit a symposium
Within a 90-minute symposium, several presenters give a short presentation about their work. A symposium is submitted in its entirety by one group. The Chair submits a summary of the entire symposium and will invite the presenters. Each symposium will receive a unique code and abstracts should be submitted with that code.
Submitting a symposium and workshop for IAWMH 2022 can only be done online via the online submission form. After you have submitted your symposium you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
You can not submit more than 3 symposiums and you can only chair 1 symposium.
- The deadline for submitting an abstract as part of a symposium is Tuesday February 15, 2022 (12 PM CET). You can still review or change your abstract before the deadline by using the link in the confirmation e-mail or login to your conference account.
- You will receive a notification of acceptance, modification or rejection on Friday April 1, 2022.
- The same deadlines apply to workshop submission.
Abstracts can be submitted under the following tracks:
- REPRODUCTION AND WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH
- WOMEN AND PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS
- TREATMENT ISSUES FOR WOMEN WITH MENTAL ILLNESS
- ETIOLOGY AND PREVENTION OF MENTAL ILLNESS IN WOMEN
- PSYCHOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF MEDICAL ILLNESS IN WOMEN
- WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH IN SPECIAL POPULATIONS
- POLITICAL AND SOCIOCULTURAL ASPECTS OF WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH
You can submit a symposium here: [link]
BEFORE submission, Chair(s) is responsible for getting agreements from co-authors.
As soon as you have submitted your symposium, the presenters will receive an unique code. They can submit their abstract with this unique code via the following link: [link]
To allow diversity and to provide the opportunity for as many as possible, symposia chairs are limited to chairing only one symposia or workshop. If already chairing one symposia, please designate another primary co-chair on additional submissions. Presenters are limited to up to two presentations only.