Submit a symposium/workshop
» Please note it is no longer possible to submit a symposium or workshop.
Within a 90-minute symposium, several presenters give a short presentation about their work. A symposium is submitted in its entirety by one group.
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES
When submitting a symposium, please note the following:
- The Chair submits a summary of the entire symposium and the corresponding abstracts.
- BEFORE submission, Chair(s) is responsible for getting agreements from co-authors.
- Submitting a symposium and workshop for IAWMH 2022 can only be done online via the online submission form. After you have submitted your symposium or workshop you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
- You can not submit more than 3 symposiums and you can only chair 1 symposium.*
- Please note: submission implies formal commitment by the designated presenting author to register for the conference and to present the abstract. Only participants who pay the registration fee after acceptance will be included in the program. However, registration is not required at the time of submission.
- The Chair submits the symposium in 1 file in the correct template.
- You can work in this template and you can upload the overview of your symposium in a Word or PDF format via the online submission form.
- It is preferred to submit the symposium + all corresponding abstracts in one file (see template). If the Chair is unable to collect all the abstracts corresponding to the symposium at this point, please submit the symposium overview and the titles of the individual presenters’ names and talk titles (required). The final abstracts will be required to be submitted upon a provisional acceptance by the Congress. The presentation acceptance will become final upon the receipt and review of all the presenters’ abstracts.
*To allow diversity and to provide the opportunity for as many as possible, symposia chairs are limited to chairing only one symposia or workshop. If you are submitting more than one symposia, please designate another primary co-chair on additional submissions. Presenters are limited to up to two presentations only. One session chair per person.
- ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶m̶i̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶y̶m̶p̶o̶s̶i̶u̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶T̶u̶e̶s̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ ̶1̶,̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶2̶ ̶(̶2̶3̶:̶5̶9̶ ̶C̶E̶T̶)̶.̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶v̶i̶e̶w̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶a̶b̶s̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶i̶r̶m̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶e̶-̶m̶a̶i̶l̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶g̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶.̶
Please note it is no longer possible to submit a symposium or workshop.
- You will receive a notification of acceptance, modification or rejection on Thursday April 21, 2022.
Please note that abstracts will not be accepted if the above guidelines are not adhered to. All submissions will only be accepted through the online submission portal, no other format will be accepted.
Abstracts can be submitted under the following tracks:
- REPRODUCTION AND WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH
- WOMEN AND PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS
- TREATMENT ISSUES FOR WOMEN WITH MENTAL ILLNESS
- ETIOLOGY AND PREVENTION OF MENTAL ILLNESS IN WOMEN
- PSYCHOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF MEDICAL ILLNESS IN WOMEN
- WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH IN SPECIAL POPULATIONS
- POLITICAL AND SOCIOCULTURAL ASPECTS OF WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH
For more information on how the abstract looks like, please read the guidelines for submitting an abstract here: https://www.iawmh2022.org/abstractsubmission/submit-abstract/