Submit an abstract
Submitting an abstract for IAWMH 2022 can only be done online via the online submission form. After you have submitted your abstract you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
You can submit an abstract as part of a symposium or as an individual presentation under one of the congress tracks. You can also submit a workshop for the conference.
You can submit an abstract via the following link: [link]
- The deadline for submitting an abstract for a symposium is Monday January 31, 2022 (12 PM CET). You can still review or change your abstract before the deadline by using the link in the confirmation e-mail or login to your conference account.
You will receive a notification of acceptance, modification or rejection on Friday April 1, 2022.
- The deadline for submitting an abstract for an oral or poster presentation is Thursday March 31, 2022 (12 PM CET). You can still review or change your abstract before the deadline by using the link in the confirmation e-mail or login to your conference account.
You will receive a notification of acceptance, modification or rejection on Monday May 2, 2022.
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Abstracts will be accepted according to peer review of the IAWMH 2022 committee.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English language only.
- Submitted abstracts should include original work, non-published data and should not be submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- There is no abstract submission fee.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in the abstract book and on the conference website prior to the conference.
- You may submit more than 1 abstract. However, presenters that are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only 1 oral presentation. Additional accepted abstracts will therefore be poster only.
- Submission of an abstract implies formal commitment by the designated presenting author to register for the conference and to present the abstract. Only participants who pay the registration fee after acceptance will be included in the program. However, registration is not required at the time of submission.
- Please note that the corresponding author will receive all correspondence about the abstract so we advise that the corresponding author details that are entered are the same details as those of the presenting author.
- Presenting author's contact details (should be the same details as the corresponding author so that the presenting author receives the correspondence about the abstract). Please include author and co-authors' details (including affiliation and country).
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us.
Please prepare and read the following information before submitting an abstract.
Abstract MUST include the following:
- Objectives: 50 words or less, at the conclusion of this presentation, the participants should be able to…e.g. demonstrate, recognize, diagnose, treat, etc.
- Methods: Briefly describe methods implemented throughout the project. List key steps carried out, tools used, and time frame.
- Results: Summarize the results from the project and include sufficient evidence to support the results and identify what changes have emerged. The evidence must support your conclusions in the next section.
- Conclusions: MUST ADDRESS the following questions:
- After analysis of results, what is the opinion or judgment of the author(s)?
- Has the project achieved its objective(s)?
- What new knowledge was gained from the project and what change(s) happened as a result?
- What are the implications of the study?
- Literature Reference (optional list one or two maximum)
- Keywords (optional list of one or two maximum)
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
TITLE is limited to 35 words and should be in UPPER CASE.
ENGLISH is the only language to be accepted.
BODY should NOT EXCEED 300 words (title, authors and institutions not included)
SUBMISSION accepted ONLY via online submission page
- BEFORE submission, Chair(s) is responsible for getting agreements from co-authors.
- You can still review or adjust your abstract before the deadline by using the link in the confirmation e-mail.
- SUBMITTED abstracts will not be edited or proofread before printing (ALL authors are responsible for his/her abstract)
- AFTER submission deadline, change of abstract and addition and/or change of authors CANNOT BE made. Please make sure all authors are entered.
Abstracts can be submitted under the following tracks:
- REPRODUCTION AND WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH
- WOMEN AND PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS
- TREATMENT ISSUES FOR WOMEN WITH MENTAL ILLNESS
- ETIOLOGY AND PREVENTION OF MENTAL ILLNESS IN WOMEN
- PSYCHOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF MEDICAL ILLNESS IN WOMEN
- WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH IN SPECIAL POPULATIONS
- POLITICAL AND SOCIOCULTURAL ASPECTS OF WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH
Please note that abstracts will not be accepted if the above guidelines are not adhered to. All submissions will only be accepted through the online submission portal, no other format will be accepted.